We have been working hard the last few days (and nights) on the website for the first virtual conference of WFTGA, the world association of us guest/guide guides. It has finally gone online and you can register:
Sign up now, as there are only a limited number of 500 places and over 400 are already taken.
The Future of Tourist Guiding
4 – 6 March 2021
There is an exciting program:
- Joint exchange of experience
- Review of the International Day of Tourist Guides/Guides
- Many speakers from international organizations and museums
- Professional training
- Networking among like-minded people
- There is always a special feeling of togetherness at the annual conferences.
- The WFTGA wants to evoke that in social activities as well and has come up with exciting meetings such as cooking, dancing and mixing cocktails together.
We especially recommend Professional Day 2 to you. Many of the speakers are leading experts in the scene and would like to share and discuss their knowledge with us guides.
On the topics of augmented and virtual reality, we may demonstrate our practical examples from Linz, Innsbruck and Vienna.