Assistance to the management / secretariat
in Vienna and Remote
We are a young/young-at-heart startup team with flat hierarchies and varied areas of activity. As a service provider for tourist services, we mainly manage river cruise ships along the Danube. We are also active as a tour provider, educational institute with training and education in tourism, event management with technology of live streaming, as well as tourism consulting. Your employment will be with DonauGuides GmbH.
At the moment we have 2-3 virtual assistants in the team besides me as the boss and my (business) partner. We want to combine these into one part-time position. The new part-time position will oversee the back office of all of the above. So mainly communication with customers, project assistance and assistance to the management, maintenance of offers, websites, social media channels.
We are very smart and digitally positioned (Basecamp project management software and a lot of automation in the accounting area). Accordingly, this is a position in an up-and-coming StartUp with a flat hierarchy and many fields of activity. Of course you get a Macbook and Iphone.
Who are we looking for?
- Part-time employee for 20-25h per month
- Secretariat/back office for tourist service provider
- Assistance at events
- On site in the office in Vienna and home office
- Email and telephone response
- Classification of freelancers
- Invoicing and billing
- Assistance to the management
- Office organization
- Adding content to web pages
- Support of social media platforms
- Documentation / summary / processing of seminars and trainings at customers’ sites
- Send newsletters with online tools like Mail Chimp
- Dealing with online stores such as Regiondo, Woocommerce
- Accuracy and diligence in everyday office life
- Very good knowledge of German (actually native language, at least C1)
- Very good English skills (at least C1)
- Above-mentioned language skills in writing (spell-checked!) and orally
- Ability to quickly familiarize oneself with tasks and conduct research
- Very good handling of email, all office and web applications
- Handling of accounting software (SeVdesk, Lexoffice, BMD, Zistemo)
- Knowledge of correct invoicing
- Enjoy and have knowledge of major social media platforms (uploading and creating posts).
- Working with Zoom and Teams
- Willingness to work in the Apple world or learn the ropes quickly
Payment according to collective agreement, as well as according to qualification and experience.
You are still interested? Cool, then you fit in with us! 🙂