The New York Guide Association is organizing a virtual convention for tourist guides:
- 10+ educational events with 45+ renowned speakers from around the world of tourism.
- Keynote presentation by Evita Turquoise Robinson, founder of Nomadness Travel Tribe and one of the most influential and inspiring women in the travel industry today
- Opportunity to participate in virtual tours from around the world
- A whole day of virtual networking
- Networking opportunities via the Campfire Travel platform, developed by TripSchool co-founder (and GANYC member/industry partner) Mitch Bach.
All guides worldwide are invited. The conference language is English. The total price is $40 for licensed guest / tour guides.